Our skin needs help. It endures a beating every day from the sun, showers, wind, scratchy clothes, and doing chores, like washing the dishes and picking things up. But you don’t have to spend a fortune on skin care products or spend a lot of time to take care of your skin.
MDPen, a provider of microneedling equipment for practitioners of microneedling, specializes in skin care. We offer proprietary serums created specifically for microneedling procedures. That being said, our skin creams are loaded with powerful, anti-aging ingredients and antioxidants to combat free radicals, and they keep your skin looking fresh despite the elements. Contact us today!
SIMPLE SKIN CARE TIPS
- Exfoliate your skin. Let’s start with the basics: getting rid of dead skin cells. Exfoliation of the skin penetrates the pores deeper, so you get a good, clean layer of skin. With the layer of dead skin cells gone, your skin cells will be stimulated to renew, brightening your complexion and refining the texture of your skin. MDPen’s Hydrating Cleanser is gently formulated to remove impurities without drying out the skin. Using all natural, botanical ingredients, this Hydrating Cleanser also contains hyaluronic acid, a naturally occurring compound found in the human body that holds moisture in your skin.
- Facial masks. Best used in conjunction with exfoliating the skin, using a mask once a week will lock in moisture content and purify the skin. Mosts masks work the same way: apply to the face and leave on for about 10 minutes before rinsing off. MDPen’s Moisture + Recovery Gel Mask with Human Growth Factors promotes healthy skin and a youthful appearance. This Recovery Gel features MDPen’s proprietary Stem Cell Conditioned Media, which is specially formulated to maximize proteins, peptides, and growth factors, to rebuild the skin’s structure and enhance the skin’s own healthy activity.
- Moisturizer. This is the one thing in your simple skin care routine you don’t want to skip. Moisture is critical to the health of your skin. Your cells need moisture to function, and when the cells are dehydrated, your skin tightens and begins to show signs of aging. Moisturizers help your skin retain the moisture it needs by preventing it from evaporating. MDPen’s Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer protects your skin from the sun as well as boosts moisture content to the cells using hyaluronic acid.
- Don’t wear makeup. Makeup at its core is putting substances on your face for a good part of the day that can clog your pores. And if you forget to wash it off at night, you’re at risk for developing acne as well as possible infections such as styes. So if you’re at home the majority of the day or it’s the weekend and you’re just staying around your home, give your skin a rest and skp the makeup. If you’re seeking a great all-around addition to your simple skin care routine, try MDPen’s Copper + HA Mist. Featuring copper peptides and hyaluronic acids, this serum will boost collagen and smooth out your skin. With antioxidant properties, MDPen’s Copper + HA Mist is a hands-free nourishment your skin needs. It doesn’t get any simpler than this!
- Stay hydrated. You can help your skin stay healthy by drinking water throughout the day. An easy way to do this is to keep a water bottle with you at all times, so when you need a sip of water, it’s there. All those sips will add up to what your body needs throughout the day. Dehydration can make your skin dry, tight, and flake. Also, without moisture content, your skin’s cells are smaller, less resilient, and more likely to wrinkle. MDPen’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum is one of the best simple skin care products to boost our skin’s hydration capacity. This serum promises to replenish your skin’s moisture reservoir, while restoring firmness and elasticity. Use MDPen’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum daily before other moisturizers.
- Eat healthy. Your skin is made of cells, and your cells need energy to thrive. This energy is derived from the food we eat. Hence, when you eat healthy, nutritious foods that contain the vitamins and minerals cells need to function, your skin will be healthy, fuller, and more beautiful. If you eat the wrong foods flush full of sugars, your cells will start to show effects of aging and damage from the elements. Healthy fats, such as omega-3 fatty acids found in foods such as salmon and walnuts fight wrinkle-causing inflammation. Collagen production is enhanced by citrus fruits and spinach.
- Stress less. Chronic stress has been found to speed up the signs of aging. Furthermore, if you’re constantly unhappy, frowning and furrowing the brow repeatedly causes creases in the skin, another sign of aging. MDPen’s Cellular Renewal Serum uses all natural, botanic extracts to firm up the skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. This serum works well to reduce the appearance of acne scars, cellulite, stretch marks, and uneven skin.
- Change sleep positions. Sleeping on one side tends to produce the deepest wrinkles. Either sleep on your back or switch up which side you sleep on to help decrease the compression of your skin on the pillow for 8 hours a night. MDPen’s Tighten + Lift Serum uses sweet almond extract and IntegriACTIVE Firmlift™ conditioning blend to tighten the skin and lift it, helping to reduce the signs of aging. This serum would make a great addition to your simple skin care routine, especially if you are being treated for wrinkles, fine lines, and/or poor texture of your skin.
Skin care doesn’t have to be complicated. Simple, little actions add up to big results. The above tips, if followed, will go a long way in keeping your skin healthy, smooth, and looking great.
MDPen, a microneedling equipment supplier for practitioners, offers its own proprietary line of skin care products, which are loaded with antioxidants, hyaluronic acids, and botanicals — all natural ingredients to fend off the signs of aging in your skin. Great for use in your aftercare of a microneedling procedure or as part of your daily skin care routine, MDPen’s skin creams and skin serums make great holiday gifts. Shop online today!