The holidays are upon us, which means the emergence of the ubiquitous holiday gift baskets. Some of us love gift baskets; others of us abhor them. However, there’s no denying the delight in receiving a gift basket for Christmas, especially a gift basket full of items you’d never buy for yourself.
How many of us know people who will buy the best for others but not themselves? MDPen, a maker of microneedling pens, lists the top skin care products in our skin care line that would make perfect Christmas baskets items for those you love. Visit our shop online today!
SKIN CARE PRODUCTS FOR YOUR HOLIDAY GIFT BASKETS
- Cleansers. Beyond the obvious, a cleanser’s specific job is to remove make-up, dead skin cells, oil, dirt, face paint, sun screen, mud, and any other type of pollutants from your face. Cleansers’ jobs are to unclog pores, which prevents acne, and to allow your pores to breathe. It also prevents oils from building up as well. MDPen offers Hydrating Cleanser, which is a foam-based cleanser designed to remove all the impurities on your skin while adding in moisture content at the same time. Featuring Hyaluronic Acid to hydrate the skin and botanical extracts of Aloe, Green Tea, Chamomile and Marigold to soothe, calm and nourish the skin, MDPen’s Hydrating Cleanser makes a great stocking stuffer.
- Moisturizers. Moisturizers, as the name implies, puts moisture back into your skin’s cells. Moisturizer impacts mainly the top layer of your skin, which is made up of fats and oils that help keep moisture in the skin. Dry skin can lead to inflammation of the skin, which will lead to increased signs of aging later on down the road. Furthermore, you complexion will look dull and flaky without proper moisture content. MDPen’s Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer gets the job done with botanical ingredients, deionized water ingredients, and UV protection. Perfect to use under your makeup, this moisturizer is gentle and invigorating. Buy some today for your holiday gift basket!
- Serums. Think of serums as moisturizers on steroids. Serums are chock-full of powerful moisturizing ingredients (hyaluronic acid, ceramides) whose job is to help skin retain moisture. This retention of moisture will improve the evenness of the skin and thus reduce the number and depth of wrinkles. Serums penetrate to the layers underneath the surface of your skin where the collagen and elastic reside. Collagen and elastin is what microneedling target in order to produce a full look to your skin as both are stimulated, which helps to reduce the signs of aging. Serums protect the skin and help to prevent oxidative strain from pollution and UV radiation that we are all exposed to everyday. Apply to your skin after cleansing but before moisturizing in order to maximize the absorption. MDPen’s Tighten + Lift serum features IntegriACTIVE Firmlift™ to condition the skin blended with sweet almond seed extract to help lift and firm the skin, making it an excellent addition to any anti-aging skincare regimen. A perfect gift for your mother or grandmother, visit our store today!
- Sprays. Facial mists helps hydrate the skin,brighten a dull complexion, revitalize tired skin, and provide essential nutrients. Facial mists are usually the first step after cleansing and before moisturizing. The best facial mists have antioxidants to fight free radicals, essential oils to rejuvenate the skin, and are free of synthetic materials, formaldehyde, and parabens. Plus, these mists work with every skin type. MDPen’s popular Copper + HA Mist is our premier product for both microneedling patients and everyday use. This product contains hyaluronic acid for hydration and copper peptides to boost collagen production. Acting as an antioxidants, Copper + HA Mist promotes firmer, smoother skin. Quick and easy to use, this spray will make a perfect stocking stuffer or gift basket addition.
- MDPen’s microneedling pen. Although technically not a skin care product, MDPen’s microneedling pens are for your skin. If you know of a physician, aesthetician, nurse, or spa owner thinking of adding microneedling to their practice, why not give them the gift of helping others through our microneedling pens? With the purchase of either our MDPen Dual Cordless/Electric Micro Needling Pen or our MDPen Electric Micro Needling Pen, you will receive microneedling training for three of your staff, enabling the practice to begin offering microneedling procedures. Consider ordering one today for your loved one and change thousands of lives in the process!
MDPen is passionate about bringing microneedling to the masses by supporting microneedling practitioners. We offer online microneedling training as well as training for microneedling through one-day workshops that are held around the country. These workshops are for nurses, medical physicians, aestheticians, and spa owners to learn new techniques, share their experiences, and gain hands-on practice on volunteer patients. microneedling is a community, and our aim is to support and encourage all medical professionals in their microneedling practice.
microneedling is a non-invasive procedure that stimulates your body’s natural healing process to produce collagen, a protein in your body that is responsible for healing wounds and forming new tissue structures. Collagen is what gives your skin shape, and, as we age, we naturally lose collagen and production diminishes. Through microneedling, we encourage collagen to beef up and support your skin, which helps to eliminate fine lines and wrinkles, repair acne scars, help with stretch marks, and improve skin discolorations.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM MDPEN!
MDPen loves the holiday season. This time of year usually brings out the best in all of us. We are move giving, more loving, and more forgiving this time of year. We step outside of ourselves more, and think about others. microneedling has improved the appearance of thousands of patients. However, we believe that number can multiply and grow. Giving people a renewed self-confidence, better self-esteem, and an inner happiness with how they look gives us great joy.
All of our skin care products are vegan formulations and contain all organic ingredients that are paraben, petrochemical and SLS/SLE free. We do not test on animals, and all are environmentally-friendly. You can be assured that what you are putting on your face is safe, healthy, and enriching. MDPen uses only the best ingredients. Formulated for use in the aftercare of a microneedling procedure, our products are great for everyone.
During this special time, consider your friends and families who won’t order something special for themselves. Give these incredibly special people in your life something useful that will give them a lift that lasts longer than the season. Give them the gift of beauty for Christmas and New Year’s. Visit our site today for all of our skin care and microneedling products!