1. Cold Compress – Our eyes often get dark when swollen, like after crying, and a cold compress is a great solution for reducing swelling. The chill from a compress slows down blood flow and the same applies to blood vessels around your eyes. A solution to puffy eyes in the morning can be simple as a cold spoon from your kitchen.
2. Cucumber – Cucumbers contain antioxidants and are useful for revitalizing dark circles under the eyes. The pulp from the cucumber improves skin complexion. Additionally, cucumbers also have a mild lightening effect.
3. Green Tea Bags – Similar to cucumbers, green tea also contains many antioxidants. You may be aware that your body can benefit from drinking green tea but green tea bags can also be helpful in reducing puffiness by boiling them and then placing them on your eyes.
4. Rosewater – To soothe and refresh the eyes, rosewater is a soothing option. Not only does it smell good, it also helps to restore the pH of the skin, and contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties
5. Tomato – The simple blending of a tomato into a paste and applying it to the dark circle eye area will help to lighten and brighten the skin! The leftover tomato paste from dinner can be a great benefit to the bags under your eyes.
Bottom Line – Hate it when people ask, “Are you tired today?” Then consider trying one of these easy remedies to lighten the dark circles under your eyes or try MDPen micro needling to get smoother, younger looking skin! Dark circles can happen to anyone, but the answer might be as close as your kitchen pantry!
– See more at: https://mdpen.co/Stagingmdpen/news/5-natural-ways-to-get-rid-of-dark-circles-at-home#sthash.ZuBnLXhG.dpuf
Dark circles around the eyes have many causes. Sleep deprivation is probably the most common cause. Sleep deprivation can cause your skin to become dull and pale and can promote fluid build-up under the eyes. Other common causes of dark circles are are, eye strain, allergies, dehydration, overexposure to the sun, and genetics.
Almond oil is another great all-natural ingredient that helps eliminate dark circles around the eyes. Before going to bed, apply a little bit of almond oil under your eyes and leave overnight. Add in a bit of vitamin E oil for added benefits.
The best cure is getting more sleep, using sunscreen, and making sure you’re getting plenty of fluids. If you take care of yourself, your body will thank you for it. Contact us today!