MDPen Pure Hyaluronic (HA) Serum
MDPen Pure Hyaluronic Serum replenishes the skin’s moisture reservoir, restoring firmness and elasticity while providing significant skin improvement beyond using a moisturizer alone.
Deionized Water, Hyaluronic Acid, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Caprylyl Glycol, and Glycerin.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Hyaluronic Acid – an anionic, non sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid – an amino acid derived from coconut oil
- Caprylyl Glycol – humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturizing, emollience and wetting properties
- Glycerin – a moistening agent