The world of skin care can be complicated. Our mission is to make skin care as easy as possible for you in order to integrate it into your busy schedule. MDPen’s mission is to support micro-needling practitioners by supplying them with the best micro-needling pens and supplies. From warranties to technical support, we’ve got you covered. In this blog post, we’ll continue our series in taking a more in-depth look at the world of skin by examining what you need to know in the GHI’s of skin care. Contact MDPen, the best microneedling company and leader in the microneedling industry, to learn what is microneedling and how it can help you reverse the signs of aging!
THE GHI’S OF SKIN CARE
- Glycerin or glycerol. Glycerin is a popular skin care ingredient that you need to be aware of. It often comes from plant material, making it all-natural, and this compound has a component that attracts water to itself. Glycerin functions like a sponge and pulls water content to it, effectively moisturizing the entire area. Thus, glycerin can pull water molecules from the air to the skin, helping to replenish lost moisture content. Because it attracts water to it, it helps slow the evaporation of water from your skin as well, making this a powerful component of your skin care products.
- Glycolic acid. Another acid that functions like alpha hydroxy acid and beta hydroxy acid that we examined in previous posts, glycolic acid helps to break the bond of dead skin cells to your living skin cells, acting as an exfoliant, revealing brighter, fresher skin. It helps to unclog pores, which is what can cause acne to appear, and helps to combat dullness. This substance is also used to treat scarring, skin discolorations, and fine lines and wrinkles. It has an effect on collagen, one of the proteins in your skin that are responsible for plumping it up, helping your skin to appear smooth and fresh.
- Hyaluronic acid. Hyaluronic acid is one of the best hydrators in the environment, and due to its amazing characteristic to hold water content in, it’s an ingredient of choice for a lot of skin care products. MDPen has its own Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum that helps to retain moisture and promote anti-aging properties, as well as lubricate joints so you can move properly. Multi-faceted, hyaluronic acid also helps build collagen, fight free radicals, and has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to boot.
- Hyperpigmentation. Hyperpigmentation where where a part of your skin becomes darker in color than the surrounding areas of skin, which is caused by an excess of melanin in the skin that gives it the dark color. An increase in melanin can be caused by hormonal changes, sun damage, a variety of skin injuries, and acne inflammation. Micro-needling is a non invasive cosmetic procedure where tiny channels are created in the skin called micro channels. These channels penetrate to the lower layers of your skin, not only stimulating collagen production, but also allowing powerful ingredients from your skin care products to reach those cells that need the ingredients the most. Micro-needling is an effective non invasive cosmetic procedure that helps reduce the appearance of skin pigmentations, including hyperpigmentation.
- Inflammation. Inflammation of the skin has a variety of causes that can lead to a variety of skin conditions. Inflammation is part of your body’s healing process and immune system response. Inflammation is what allows damaged tissue, infections, and wounds to heal. Chronic inflammation can cause conditions such as cancer and arthritis. Inflammation’s symptoms are red skin, swollen skin, skin that is hot to the touch, pain, infection, or an allergic reaction.
THE BENEFITS OF MICRONEEDLING
MDPen is the producer of the best microneedling pens to treat patients. Through tricking your body to heal itself, micro-needling is an effective way to turn back the hands of time on aging and treat old scars and wounds. Another benefit of micro-needling is that it can also stimulate hair follicles, helping men with male pattern baldness and women suffering from thinning hair.
MDPen is a proud supporter of those practicing micro-needling. By producing the best products to be used after microneedling, which are our skin care line that is chock-full of serums, moisturizers, and cleansers that not only help in the before and aftercare of microneedling, but also can be easily incorporated into your skin care routine, MDPen is the industry leader. From offering certified microneedling training, microneedling courses to the advanced practitioner, and offering the best such products as numbing cream for the face, MDPen carries all you’ll need to run a successful microneedling business or to add it onto your already thriving day spa.
HOW MDPEN SUPPORTS PRACTITIONERS
In order to help you begin in your microneedling practice, MDPen offers financing on all of our best microneedling pens to qualified applicants. This allows you to help offset the initial investment into microneedling and all the paraphernalia you’ll need in order to begin offering this amazing non invasive cosmetic procedure in your clinic, day spa, or aesthetician practice.
MDPen offers marketing materials, as well as patient treatment forms and consent forms for your use. In addition, we offer a practitioner network where you can list your practice on our website and clients who are looking for a microneedling treatment can find you easily. Moreover, we are offering MDPen Skin Care Kits, which contain at least one of each of our stellar skin care products, along with marketing materials, at an amazing price. For a limited time, you can also finance the skin care kit of your choice as well. We’ve also just recently launched organic lip balms with SPF 30. This product promised to be a hit as it contains some of our most powerful anti-aging ingredients in order to protect your lips from the summer sun and the winter cold.
Microneedling, once performed, is easy to learn and is one of the best non invasive skin care treatments you can give your patients. Contact us today to get started!