ReVita Peptide Moisture Crème
Water/Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Isononyl Isonanonate, Squalane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyl Dimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, sh-Oligopeptide-1, sh-Oligopeptide-2, sh-Polypeptide-1, sh-Polypeptide-9, sh-Polypeptide-11, Bacillus/Folic Acid/Soybean Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C), Passiflora Edulis (Passionfruit) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylaminobutyric Urea Trifluoroacetate (SYN®-HYCAN), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Stearate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Tocopherol, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Magnesium Chloride.
Some of the Key Ingredients
- BIO-Placenta®: Consists of five different growth factors (IGF-1, EGF, acidic FGF, basic FGF, and VEGF), amino acids, and vitamins to help provide anti-wrinkle and anti-aging benefits.
- Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate (Vitamin C): Helps stimulate healthy collagen production, and reduces wrinkle depth and skin discoloration.
- Syn-Hycan®: Helps to reduce fine line/wrinkles by filling and firming the skin. Boosts production of Hyaluronic Acid and leaves skin noticeably more smooth and moisturized.
- Passiflora Edulis Seed Oil: Helps to regenerate, restructure, and remodel the skin. Stimulates the synthesis of elastin and collagen.
- Sodium Hyaluronate: The salt form of hyaluronic acid, which is highly effective for wrinkle reduction, moisturization, elasticity, and plumping of skin.
- Squalane: A 100% plant-based emollient derived from plant sugars that occurs naturally in the lipidic layers of the skin and prevents water loss while restoring the skin’s suppleness and flexibility.
- Shea Butter/Oil: Helps to revitalize the skin by increasing the epidermal thickness and reducing the effects of environmental stress that can lead to premature skin aging.