MDPen Copper + HA Mist
MDPen Copper + HA Mist formula includes hyaluronic acid for significant skin hydration, and copper peptides to boost collagen and elastin, act as an antioxidant, and promote firmer, smoother skin.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Hyaluronic Acid – an anionic, non sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues
- GHK-Copper (Copper Tripeptide) – a naturally occurring copper complex of a glycyl-
- L-histidyl-L-lysine peptide. Since it has three amino acids it is called a tripeptide.
- Saccharomyces/ Copper Ferment – extract of a fermentation product of saccharomyces in the presence of copper ions used for skin conditioning
- Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment- extract of a fermentation product of saccharomyces in the presence of manganese ions used for skin conditioning
- Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment (Proenzyme Trio) – extract of yeast fermented in the presence of zinc ions, antioxidant
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid – Is an amino acid derived from coconut oil
- Caprylyl Glycol – humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturization, emollience and wetting properties