MDPen offers microneedling training courses that deals on educating aestheticians, med spa owners or managers, and medical professinals about this non-invasive, cosmetic procedure. Our training courses online and in-person workshops provide sufficient guidelines to growing your business with us.
Interested in adding microneedling to your practice? Then, grow your business with us. Become a certified MDPen Practitioner!
WHAT ARE THE ADVANTAGES OF OFFERING MICRONEEDLING AT YOUR PRACTICE?
Microneedling uses micro punctures to prompt the body’s natural healing process. Afterwards, these micro injuries stimulate collagen production in the skin producing a fuller, youthful look. And, of course, offering microneedling at your practice has many advantages. So, we’ve listed the top three benefits below.
1. It’s good for your patients.
Microneedling aids in reducing the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, stretch marks, acne scars, skin pigmentation and helps prevent sagging of the skin. Microneedling changes patients’ lives an that is why MDPen firmly believes that this amazing procedure will help thousands more.
2. It’s good for your practice.
Specializing in one service can be advantageous, you become the expert in that area. However, more and more patients are seeking for that one place to get an array of procedures—a massage, a manicure, a haircut, and a microneedling treatment all in the same day! It’s all about moving towards that one-stop shopping experience.
By itself, microneedling results will draw in new customers.
And old customers, too. Possibly, they will also try your other services if you have wowed them with the improvements in their skin. Because of this, complementary services continually grow in popularity. Patients, nowadays, are tirelessly looking for ways to maximize their time in today’s busy world.
3. It’s a good win-win.
The best businesses have the most success when they can leverage a win-win situation. Also, this strategy where businesses are profitable and its clients are satisfied with its services and products. Where these two mesh is the happy median for all—the place we’d definitely like to be.
Taking care of your skin cannot be overemphasized.
- MDPen understands that birthmarks, acne, skin discolorations, and signs of aging are elements outside of our control. They’re mostly caused by genetics. However, sun and weather exposures are not. They take their toll on our skin just like what stress, anxiety, diet, and exercise do. Significantly, these all play a part on how our skin looks and feels.
- While there are some factors which cannot be controlled, you do however have options to reverse the wear your skin has endured. At MDPen, we believe in microneedling and how it can transform patients lives, physically and emotionally, in 20 minutes.
MDPen is passionate about skin care. That’s why we support our practitioners, 100%
- Microneedling practitioners help patients improve the appearance of their skin that results to improved self-esteem or self-confidence and overall quality of life.
- Significantly, our virtual microneedling training is an open opportunity for anyone to join us in our cause—improving the world one person at a time.