When you hear something that is too good to be true, naturally, your inner skeptic emerges. We immediately think how nothing is free anymore, how there’s always a catch, or how someone wants something from us, so they scratch your back with the expectation you will do the same.
Lately, many are saying the same thing about microneedling. What is microneedling? microneedling is a non invasive cosmetic procedure that is taking the world by storm because it works. And because it works so well, naysayers are emerging, unwilling to take the word of the thousands of microneedling patients who attest to how their looks have improved and their lives have changed because of microneedling — not to mention the dozens of independent studies having been completed on the outstanding effects of microneedling.
MDPen is a leader in microneedling technology. We have developed the best microneedling pens that deliver superior results for our patients. Our mission is to help people with signs of aging, acne scars, hair loss, skin pigmentations, and stretch marks diminish these outward signs of beauty so their inner beauty can shine brighter. We support microneedling practitioners who are changing lives daily by providing the best micro needling pens, marketing materials, skin care products, and replacement heads for microneedles. We also train those interested in becoming practitioners with our micro needling training courses. Below, we’ll clear up some common misconceptions about microneedling. Contact us today!
COMMON MISCONCEPTIONS ABOUT MICRONEEDLING
- microneedling at home is just as good as professional microneedling. Intuitively, this should not make sense. You can compare this to coloring your hair at home from a box versus seeing a professional hair stylist who can tailor the color to your skin tone and facial structure. At home microneedling devices are far inferior to top-of-the-line micro needling pens, which deliver more micro channels at the right depth and in the right treatment area. microneedling at home is most likely done by the individual who has not been trained on how to use a microneedling device. The depth is not adjustable, which is crucial to achieve your desired results and to cater to your specific skin condition you are looking to improve. You won’t get the same number of micro channels either. This is important because it’s these micro channels (or micro injuries) in your skin that stimulate your body’s collagen production to kick into overdrive, and deliver amazing results. You just won’t get the same results with an at-home microneedling kit as you will with a professional microneedling treatment.
- microneedling leaves holes in your skin. microneedling uses a tiny needle to create micro injuries in your skin to stimulate collagen production in your skin’s lower layers. Some people envision a humongous hypodermic needle being jabbed into their skin repeatedly. Micro is a Latin word that means small. microneedling produces controlled injuries to your skin that are invisible even close up. Micro channels in your skin are created, which allow for topicals to be applied and absorbed. This is also how vampire facials and RF microneedling double the desired results. Vampire facials use microneedling to puncture the skin and then use PRP (platelet-rich plasma therapy), which is applied immediately after, to boost collagen production further and encourage increased healing effects of your skin. RF microneedling uses radiofrequency to give you more bang for your buck. Radiofrequency targets the same areas microneedling does — collagen and elastin production. These RF waves reach the lower layers of your skin via microneedling to enhance the desired results you are seeking. Thus, no holes are created in your skin from microneedling.
- microneedling can only be used on certain areas. microneedling treats all areas you have skin, including your face, hands, legs, stomach, and neck. It also treats sensitive areas, such as the skin around your eyes and lips. This is another limitation of microneedling at home since the at-home micro needling device probably can’t reach these areas. It’s these areas of the skin where signs of aging show up first because the skin is so thin. Professional microneedling will help you with all signs of aging anywhere you have skin.
- microneedling is for the vain. While it’s true the majority of patients who seek out microneedling technology is for its stunning ability to turn back the hands of time, microneedling treats so much more. Acne scars, stretch marks, hair loss, and skin pigmentations are just some of the other frequent uses of microneedling most practitioners see. Furthermore, with society’s emphasis placed on your outward beauty, it’s natural (and normal) to want to improve your looks. You feel better about yourself when you feel you look beautiful on the outside. And while your inner beauty doesn’t change (it, in fact, grows with time), your outward beauty eventually fades with age. This is a biological fact we cannot change. However, you can help your body slow the signs of aging — and one of these is using microneedling.
MDPEN’S MICRONEEDLING MISSION
MDPen makes micro needling pens that lift and tighten the skin, giving clients a smoother, more youthful appearance and treating other skin conditions, such as acne scarring and skin pigmentations. Our mission is to support microneedling practitioners. Period. We do this in many ways, including:
- Safe and effective treatment with our top-of-the-line micro needling pens
- Our micro needling pens create no trauma, only promote healing
- We offer two micro needling pen options for your convenience
- We offer two needle options as well that fit both our micro needling pens
- MDPen creates a proprietary line of skin care products designed specifically for micro needling patients to boost results
- First-class customer support
- Practice marketing materials
- Practitioner training
MDPen is an all-in-one shop for your micro needling practice. We offer training videos, micro needling training courses, and advanced micro needling training workshops so you can stay abreast of the latest in microneedling. We offer a practitioner portal where you can register your micro needling pen, request warranty repairs, and stay connected with other micro needling practitioners. In addition, we will list your practice in our database of micro needling practitioners, increasing your visibility in the industry.
If you are interested in joining our practitioner group and becoming certified in microneedling, contact us today. We offer financing on our micro needling pens, so you can get started right away and help offset the cost of your initial investment by earning money immediately — and even paying for it with microneedling services! Our News page and Facebook page are wealths of information on who we are, what we do, and how you can join us. Our microneedling serums are effective in boosting the effects of microneedling procedures, not to mention great overall products to help the healing process. Furthermore, our professional skin care products can be used (and are encouraged to be used) in place of patients’ regular skin care routine. They are all vegan formulations,which contain organic ingredients that are paraben, petrochemical and SLS/SLE free, and are never tested on animals (we love our pets). Please reach out to us today to answer any questions you may have about the practitioner process, what we offer, how we can help, and about microneedling in general. Contact us today!