MDPen Tighten + Lift Serum
MDPen Tighten + Lift Serum features a conditioning blend of sweet almond seed extract, which helps to lift and firm the skin.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Avena sativa (Oat Kernel) Extract – an extract of the kernels of oats, functions as an Antioxidant; Skin-Conditioning Agent – Emollient; Skin-Conditioning Agent
- Hydrolyzed Rice Protein – a hydrolysate of rice protein derived by acid, enzyme or other method of hydrolysis. Functions as a Skin-Conditioning Agent
- Glycerin – moistening agent
- Prunus amygdalus dulcis (Sweet Almond) Seed Extract – extract of the dried ripe seeds of the sweet almond, Prunus amygdalus dulcis – functions as an emollient
- Propanediol – a glycol that functions as a solvent and can enhance the penetration of ingredients into the skin; has hydrating properties and can leave a smooth, moist finish on skin.
- Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract (Certified Organic) – plant extract/anti-irritant/antioxidant
- Hydroxyethylcellulose – plant-derived thickening agent typically used as a binding agent or emulsifier
- Lactic Acid – AHA; leave-on exfoliant
- Panthenol (Pro-Vitamin B5) – alcohol form of the B vitamin pantothenic acid. Panthenol is used in skincare and haircare products as a humectant because of its ability to attract and hold moisture.
- Aloe barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice (Certified Organic) – plant extract. Anti-irritant
- Allantoin – by-product of uric acid extracted from urea and considered an effective anti-irritant
- Dehydroacetic Acid – synthetic preservative is most active against fungi and has mild antibacterial properties
- Benzyl Alcohol – an organic alcohol that occurs naturally in some fruits (apricots, cranberries) and teas. Its chief function in cosmetics is as a preservative, where it’s considered among the least sensitizing