MDPen Copper + HA Mist
MDPen Copper + HA Mist formula includes hyaluronic acid for significant skin hydration, and copper peptides to boost collagen and elastin, act as an antioxidant, and promote firmer, smoother skin.
Deionized Water, Hyaluronic Acid. GHK-Copper (Copper Tripeptide), Saccharomyces/ Copper Ferment &Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment & Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment (Proenzyme Trio),Caprylhydroxamic Acid, and Caprylyl Glycol.
- Deionized Water – water that has been mechanically filtered or processed to remove impurities
- Hyaluronic Acid – an anionic, non sulfated glycosaminoglycan distributed throughout connective, epithelial, and neural tissues
- GHK-Copper (Copper Tripeptide) – a naturally occurring copper complex of a glycyl-
- L-histidyl-L-lysine peptide. Since it has three amino acids it is called a tripeptide.
- Saccharomyces/ Copper Ferment – extract of a fermentation product of saccharomyces in the presence of copper ions used for skin conditioning
- Saccharomyces/Manganese Ferment- extract of a fermentation product of saccharomyces in the presence of manganese ions used for skin conditioning
- Saccharomyces/ Zinc Ferment (Proenzyme Trio) – extract of yeast fermented in the presence of zinc ions, antioxidant
- Caprylhydroxamic Acid – Is an amino acid derived from coconut oil
- Caprylyl Glycol – humectant and skin conditioning agent that lends moisturization, emollience and wetting properties