There’s no doubt you use your hands constantly, from the moment you wake till you go to bed at night. From brushing your teeth and doing your hair to picking up your toddler and petting your dog, your hands hardly get a break. They definitely take a beating (think doing the dishes and scrubbing the toilet). Yet, they are probably one of your least thought about skin care areas, but one of the most important for signs of aging. In fact, your hands can age faster than your face. Hormonal changes in women play a role as your skin loses elasticity and volume. Plus, they are rarely covered, allowing the sun’s powerful UV rays to wreak havoc on them. MDPen, an expert in microneedling and a microneedling supplier of the best microneedling pens, supports practitioners in their mission to change lives through microneedling. In this blog post, we’ll discuss ways to improve the condition of your hands. Contact us today!
WHAT AGES YOUR HANDS’ SKIN?
- Sun spots. As we mentioned above, your hands are constantly exposed to the sun, which can lead to sun spots showing up in your 50s or sooner. MDPen recommends using a lotion with SPF protection every day. If you’re in the sun, make sure you remember to apply sunscreen to your hands, and if you wash your hands, reapply as needed. MDPen offers an amazing Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer that is great for the skin on your hands. It not only offers protection from the sun, but it also will hydrate and moisturize, further protecting your hands and helping to keep the signs of aging at bay.
- Wrinkles. Your skin on your hands is thin to begin with, but as you age, the fat deposits on your hands are lost, resulting in your veins becoming more prominent. The best solution for this is something that will boost the collagen in your hands, such as microneedling, or collagen induction therapy.
- Dry skin. Dry skin on your hands is a result of their constant use. The only way to combat dry skin is to apply moisturizer daily and often. Investing in a high-quality, all-natural skin care moisturizer will help to eliminate flakes and leave your hands feeling nice and smooth. MDPen offers an incredible anti-aging skin care cream. MDPen’s Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum replenishes your skin’s moisture content, as well as helps to firm up your skin and restore its elasticity, which results in a more youthful appearance.
- Certain medications. Some medications can dry out your skin and cause it to become thinner. If this is you, then invest heavily in a daily skin care routine that does not neglect the hands.
- Genetics. There’s not much you can do about genetics. In this case, worry about what you can control, which is your fight against anti-aging.
HOW MICRONEEDLING CAN HELP THE SKIN ON YOUR HANDS
What is microneedling? microneedling is a non invasive cosmetic procedure that involves using tiny micro-injuries to your skin to stimulate collagen production. Collagen is a major protein in your body. Collagen in your skin works to help heal wounds when they occur. Collagen does this by building new layers and strengthen and replacing the existing skin, which results in less sagging and a more youthful appearance. This occurs everywhere you receive a microneedling treatment, as the skin tightens and smooths out.
When you treat your hands with a microneedling procedure, the skin can show less wrinkles and fine lines. Collagen will be boosted and your hands will show some of its youthfulness from before. microneedling when used in conjunction with the highest-quality skin care products can help reverse the signs of aging of your hands and give them the appearance you desire.
MDPEN’S MICRONEEDLING TECHNOLOGY
MDPen is a leader in microneedling. We offer the best microneedling pens for use by our practitioners. Our mission is to help bring the amazing anti-aging results of microneedling to everyone by supporting microneedling practitioners. We offer microneedling training courses for spa owners, clinics, and aesthetician shops who wish to add microneedling to their repertoire of beauty treatments. We offer financing on our microneedling pens as a way to help those interested offset the initial cost of investing in this technology. We offer support, advice, marketing materials, and an online network of like-minded practitioners who support one another.
In our mission to be the one-stop shop for all your microneedling needs, we’ve created a proprietary skin care product line, which is not only great for microneedling patients, but is also beneficial for skin care of the hands. Above, we mentioned our Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum and our amazing Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Moisturizer. We also offer a full skin care line that will satisfy all our daily skin care routine needs, which includes a Hydrating Cleanser as well as a Cellular Renewal Serum to help reach the deeper layers of your skin.
Aging is a part of life. There are many benefits to aging, such as a better perspective on life as well as increased wisdom. However, external signs of aging are not always welcome. MDPen is dedicated to bringing you the best technology to ward off the signs of aging, and we believe the best way to do so is with microneedling. If you’re interested in learning more about microneedling, visit our News page. Here, we discuss all the latest in skin care trends, microneedling technology and applications, such as RF microneedling and vampire facials, and we offer tips on how to stay looking younger. We also invite you to visit us on Facebook. Here, you’ll learn about all the microneedling workshops we are hosting across the country, which gives our microneedling practitioners a chance to learn more about microneedling, as well as offers a hands-on opportunity to practice microneedling. We also post videos of microneedling treatments so you can see first hand what a microneedling treatment entails and a microneedling before and after looks like.
PROFESSIONAL MICRONEEDLING TREATMENTS
Professional microneedling is tailored to your specific desired results. Our microneedling pens can adjust the depth to target different layers of your skin, and you can choose the number of treatments you desire to achieve the look you want. microneedling is effective against many signs of aging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. It’s also effective in diminishing scars, such as stretch marks and acne scars, and helping to diminish skin pigmentations. microneedling is also effective in encouraging your hair to grow, which is great news if you’re suffering from male pattern baldness or hair loss.
You do have to age, but you don’t have to stand by and not do anything about it. Contact MDPen today to add microneedling to your practice today!