With summer right around the corner, many of us are already thinking of what to buy, what to wear, and what special skin care treatments we want to indulge in in order to look our best when out and about, at the pool or beach, or on a night out in town. MDPen is a leader in micro needling. We offer the best micro needling pens and micro needling supplies to practitioners world-wide. Our mission is to bring this revolutionizing non invasive skin care treatment to you. Below, we’ll list your must-haves and must-dos for summer. Contact us today for a list of professional micro needling practitioners near you!
TOP SUMMER BEAUTY WISHLIST ITEMS
- Hair up-do. There’s nothing like going to the hair salon and emerging with a whole new look. Whether you decide to chop your hair to stay cool, or you choose a bold new color, a visit to the hair salon will make your summer brighter. Highlights are a popular choice as well, especially lighter highlights, which also brighter your hair and give you a natural look.
- Makeup. Most of us put on the same makeup everyday without much thought. When was the last time you tried a new eyeshadow color? Or even a new perfume scent (no, the testers at the mall don’t count)? At some day spas, you can sign up for a makeup consultation with a professional who can walk you through your particular skin tone and which colors would look good on you and why. Plus, you usually leave with a professional makeup job, so choose a day where you need to look your best.
- Laser hair removal. Do you ever get tired of shaving, especially in those hard to reach places that you can never seem to quite get? Laser hair removal will get rid of all those miscellaneous hairs, as well as all the rest of them. Usually several sessions are required to permanently remove hair, but it will make your days at the beach more worry-free. Alternatively, you can invest in waxing as well. A non-permanent hair removal option, waxing must be performed every 4-6 weeks in order to keep your smooth appearance.
- Body wraps. Body wraps are purported to be the best beauty treatment to rid your body of toxins. Different types of body wraps target different systems or symptoms in the body. For instance, cellulite wraps help to reduce the appearance of cellulite, and mud wraps help to improve circulation and remove toxins. Because body wraps make you sweat off water weight, they have become a popular slimming option before an important event.
- Manicure and/or pedicure. Manicures and pedicures are beauty options that not only make you feel special, but also brighten up your nails for the summer and for flip-flops where your toes are exposed more. A manicure and/or a pedicure helps with skin care, blood flow, fungal infections, and your mental health. With this cheap and quick beauty treatment, you deserve this treat.
- Purse. Usually in the summer, you will need to upgrade your purse for the simple fact that you carry more in it during the summer months. Upgrading from a wallet to an actual purse or from a purse to a tote, depending on your need, is a great summer wishlist item. Thus, when you go to the beach, you’ll have plenty of room for your essentials (wallet, suntan lotion, and kids’ snacks) as well as plenty of room for towels, your iPad, and your favorite summer read.
- Sandals. You’ll need a striking pair of sandals to show off your new pedicure.
- Swimsuit. Shopping for a swimsuit can be a hassle. For starters, if you’ve gained weight, you don’t want to. If you’ve lost weight, it can be hard to find your size. Still, when you’re at the pool or the beach, you want to look good and get a tan too. Hence, shop online for the best selection.
- Sundress. Summers can get hot and humid. You’ll need at least one sundress for those sticky days when you wish you didn’t have to leave the house. Furthermore, a bright yellow or red can cheer your glum mood and make you feel good about yourself.
- Spa day. It can be hard to take a whole day away from the busyness of your life. Yet, you need it every once in a while, especially with friends. The benefits of a spa day far outweigh the other busyness in your life (the laundry and dishes can wait). A spa day will rejuvenate your spirits, help you to release stress and anxiety, help you to focus more, and let your body rest from the constant activity it undergoes. You’ll spend time with friends and family, bonding and sharing memories, and laughing, which lifts the spirits as well.
- Massage. A full-body massage not only soothes your muscles and is relaxing, but it can also remove the tightness in your body and improve blood circulation which promotes healing. Massages can also help relieve pain and aches in your body. Add a friend to your massage day to make it extra special.
- Facials. Facials are a great way to rejuvenate the skin and make you feel and look years younger. You’ll remove the surface layer of skin, which will brighten your skin tone and even it out. Plus, your skin will be more hydrated, and a facial just feels good!
- Tanning. A spray tan or sunless tanning allows you to color your skin without unnecessary exposure to harmful UV rays by laying out in the sun all summer. Adding color to your skin gives you a bright glow for the summer.
- Micro needling. A non invasive cosmetic procedure, micro needling offers many potential benefits, from anti-aging to the reduction of skin pigmentations. What is micro needling? Micro needling, also known as collagen induction therapy, involves a tiny needle that makes tiny pin pricks in your skin treatment area. These pin pricks trick your body into thinking you have an injury and sends helpers to heal you. These helpers are collagen and elastin, proteins in the body that help with new skin formation and healing. As your skin heals, new layers of skin are laid down. Your skin becomes tighter and stronger, resulting in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. Micro needling helps reduce the signs of aging, helps diminish acne scars and stretch marks, and can promote hair growth through stimulating the hair follicles to grow.
Spring may be a time of renewal, but summer is a time for refinement. It’s also a time to take a deep breath and take stock of where you are at in all aspects of your life. Are you lacking in the career field and maybe need to pivot? Are you not happy with your physical looks and need to make a change? Perhaps you need to change your diet, exercise more, or seek out a beauty treatment. What about your social life? Are you partying too much and need to take a step back or are you the opposite and you’re close to a recluse, cuddled up with your cat and a book on the weekends while nature and the world passes you by? How is your spiritual life?
The beauty of life is that we can change it. We are in control of our feelings, which includes our feelings about ourselves. If you’re unhappy with your looks change it. You hold the power.
MDPen was founded with the belief that micro needling can help people feel better about themselves. This non invasive cosmetic procedure puts the power of skin care and health back into your hands. Micro needling can improve your appearance. Most of us have something about ourselves we wish we could change, and micro needling affords us a unique opportunity to change it. Whether it’s your stretch marks from bringing into the world your greatest creation, or the fact you are struggling with hair loss, micro needling can help. In this day and age, there is no reason to not make a change that will impact your overall health and well-being, including your mental health and well-being.
HOW MDPEN CAN HELP
MDPen supports your choices by supporting those who are on the front lines: micro needling practitioners. We offer the best micro needling pens that offer you the greatest micro needling treatment options to achieve the results you want. We offer a support network for micro needling practitioners that features training videos, marketing materials, and a wealth of micro needling equipment and pens, such as BTL numbing cream, replacement head needles, and micro needling training courses. We also offer advanced micro needling workshops to help those who are certified in micro needling hone their craft.
MDPen wants to spread this amazing non invasive skin care treatment to others. We do this by offering financing on our micro needling pens, which allows your to pay for your micro needling pens while offering micro needling treatments. This is a win-win all around.
Finally, MDPen has created its own proprietary skincare treatment line. Our micro needling serums are created with the micro needling patient in mind; however, because our ingredients are all organic that are paraben, petrochemical and SLS/SLE free, and are never tested on animals, these all-natural skin care products are great for year-round use, either in complement to your existing skin care routine or in place of it.
MDPen realizes you only have one life to live, and you were meant to be happy, satisfied, and content at the end of the day. Make sure your last day is a happy one. Indulge this summer in spa treatments, fancy hair-dos and incredible makeup, and micro needling treatments. Visit us online today!